Terms & Conditions
Venture may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Venture site.
The term Venture or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH , UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
- They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance to the Data Protection Act 1998 or other statutory measures.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any
inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for
infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Purchases products advertised on this site are subject to the terms and conditions, which can be found here:https://
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland,
Scotland and Wales.
Little Face of Venture – Terms and Conditions
The competition is open to children aged 12 and under, at the time of entry into the competition
To enter the competition, you must book and attend a family photography session, then attend your cinematic viewing where you will agree on the photograph to be entered into the competition
Anyone who has attended a family photoshoot since 1st January 2022 can also enter the competition by contacting the studio they attended and selecting the image they would like to submit
All entries must be submitted by Monday 19th September at 10am
The live voting launches on Friday 23rd September and will run until midnight Saturday 29th October
‘Region’ is defined by the regions in the UK and Hong Kong where Venture studios are located and in which studio location or ‘region’ the image, entered into the competition, was taken. PLEASE NOTE – The US studios are not participating in this promotion.
Regional winners will be decided based on the highest number of genuine votes (no duplicates or ‘dummy’ emails)
The overall winner will be chosen from a shortlist of the 5 highest voted for entries. The criteria for winning is based on the technical quality of photography and the child’s ability to relax and be themselves in front of the camera, letting their personality shine through.
Full Little Face of Venture Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be made by the parent or legal guardian. The competition is open to families who reside in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland and Hong Kong, except employees and families of the promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. 2. The competition is open to children aged 12 and under at the time of entry into the competition. 3. Entrants enter the promotion by buying a Venture family experience voucher from www.venturephotography.com.hk or direct with a Venture studio, including if you were gifted the voucher or won a voucher through a competition run by Venture or one of their partners. Past clients can also enter if they have attended a photoshoot between January 2022 and July 2022 – otherwise they must purchase and attend a new photoshoot to enter. Past clients should contact their local studio to agree the image to be submitted. 4. The customer will supply their contact details on purchasing a voucher and will be contacted by their local studio, alternatively the customer can contact the studio directly on purchasing their voucher. 5. The customer must attend the booked cinematic viewing session in order to enter the competition. 6. Upon viewing their images, the customer can enter the image the photographer has chosen from their show which the studio will submit for submission to the competition gallery. 7. Entrants to this campaign agree to have their name and photo posted on the competition gallery. The image and the back story will remain live for the duration of the campaign. 8. All entries must be submitted by Monday 19th September at 10am, which means clients must have attended their viewing by Sunday 18th September 2022. 9. The live voting launches on Friday 23rd September and will run until midnight Saturday 29th October. 10. The winners for each region will be the images from each studio with the highest genuine votes, the overall winner will be selected by a panel including an independent panel of judges. Details of the panel members, including the independent judge and the decision can be obtained by contacting the Marketing Department, Venture Franchise Services Ltd, Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Duplicates and votes deemed to be not genuine will be excluded from the count. 11. Winners Prizes: There will be one winner from each studio (also referred to as a region). Each studio / region winner will receive a mini gallery or a mini vue frame containing their winning image. The frame size will be either 19” x 15” rectangle or 15” x 15” square in the frame colour of their choice. The regional winners will also have their winning photograph displayed on promotional activity used in the studio for 12 months following the competition end date. The overall competition winner in HK will become the official Little Face of Venture with their images being used nationally and internationally, where appropriate, during Venture 2022 and 2023 marketing campaigns. The winner will receive a large gallery or large vue frame containing their winning image. The frame size will be either 37” x 29” rectangle or 27” x 27” square in the frame colour of their choice. They will also win a family meal at The Grand Hyatt Hotel, a family meal is classed as two adults and one child – any additional meals would need to be paid for and are not included in the prize. There may be other prizes to be won which will be announced in due course. 12. Notification Dates: Regional Winners will be announced during the w/c 31st October 2022. 13. International winners will be announced during w/c 7th November 2022. 14. Winners will be posted on Venture’s Facebook page, on our social media channels and via an email to our database. 15. All prizes are non-transferable and no alternative monetary value is available. 16. All winners may be required to take part in any relevant publicity and products featured in Venture marketing communications. 17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. 18. Terms and Conditions for the Venture Experience apply throughout the competition. See voucher for reference. 19. The names and regions of all the Winners will be available by contacting Venture Marketing by post Venture Franchise Services Ltd, Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH. 20. Copyright for the photographs entered into this promotion remains the property of Venture, and by submitting their entry all entrants agree to grant the Promoter a license to use, copy and publish any submitted photograph in any media at the Promoter’s discretion. 21. This promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 21. Promoter: Venture Franchise Services Limited, Unit 3, Premier Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3PH. Venture is a franchise business therefore participation in this promotion is at the individual studio’s discretion.
Little Face of Venture Voucher Terms and Conditions
Vouchers purchased are for full family photography sessions and individual images will be taken of your child for entry into the competition. The complimentary framed image from your photoshoot will be a 7″ x 5″ table top frame and is worth $1500. The retail price of the voucher is $500. This heavily discounted package has a short redemption period and must be used by Sunday 18th September 2022. It is at the studios discretion to accept vouchers after this period, but you will not be able to be entered into the competition. The terms and conditions for the Little Face of Venture competition apply.